Thursday 23 February 2012

More bzz

I'm waiting to get my test kit in the mail for the Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin line and I've been trying to come up with some ways to make reviewing this product a bit more fun or interesting.  So I decided to share with you what I'm currently using for skin care products and take some before and after pictures.


As you can see above I use Avene cleanser, Vichy toner and 2 different moisturizers, Avene and Olay.  I have very oily skin so I use all these products twice a day usually.  Moisturizers are the thing I hate trying or changing the most.  The Olay Complete Ageless has SPF 20 so I use that in the summer as I'm prone to getting burnt.  The Avene doesn't have an SPF but it is oil-free and meant for oily, blemish-prone sensitive skin.   The Avene is also hypoallergenique.  My skin goes through cycles of breaking out and clearing up, so I tend to use the Avene when I'm having a lot of break outs or at night in the summer.  I do find the Olay to feel a little greasier when it goes on than the Avene, but it beats putting on sunscreen everyday!


And here are my before pictures, I took these right after I used the products above.  I've been using the Avene moisturizer lately.  My skin is pretty clear for the most part right now so it's a good place to start I guess!  I'll let you know when I get the Burt's Bees line and keep you posted!